BH Method - Google Trends Method

Thảo luận trong 'Ebook SEO/SEM' bắt đầu bởi onlove_ol, 9/11/10.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. onlove_ol

onlove_ol H5N1 VNW

Tham gia ngày:
    27/7/09
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Nội
    The VERY Black Hat AdSense with Google Trends Method (not recommed)

A couple of notes before we get to the Full Effect:

* The highlighted parts don’t work properly in WP. If you cannot figure out the template on your own then just head over HERE and get the PDF version of this blog post which will lay out the site’s .php in color coded format to help you with editing if you are new to web design.

* Be careful! I recommend not doing more than $20-$50 a day with this method. I taught this method to one of my coaching clients and he did $30K in about 2 weeks, needless to say he got banned. The key to going dark black hat like this is to fly under the radar, don’t bring attention to yourself and don’t get greedy! Also if you use your AdSense for a lot of white hat stuff consider running with AdBrite – they pay less but at least you aren’t risking your AdSense account.

* I thought the traffic method makes perfect sense but apparently some people are not capable of comprehending this so let me lay it out. Your Digg.com submission uses the exact trend for title/description. It then ranks in Google, your page itself does not. If the trend is low competition (no big .coms like Fox/CNN/TMZ) then your Digg.com story will be one of the top results for the trend in a few hours and people will click it and then click through to your website.

Download Here:
    Mã:
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1QWDL04T/BHBppctrends.pdf_links

Đang tải...
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Chia sẻ trang này